We are pleased to welcome Pastor Robert "Bob" Hutson as our interim pastor in August We are so happy for him to join us.
This faithful congregation was established in 1843 and is the fourth oldest congregation in Massillon. Our current building was constructed in 1958. In 2001 we added a two floor addition. The top floor is a fellowship hall/half court gym with high ceilings for volleyball and basketball. Just off of the hall is a very nice kitchen which is great for dinners, and other community events. These facilities are available for rental as well.